PayPal Payment Upgrade Demo Guide
This page provides instructions how to test the PayPal payment system with the Activation server for product upgrades, including subscription renewal.
When the payment is completed, the order confirmation email will be sent out automatically. The user can then use the existing Activation Key to reactivate the product for the upgrade to take effect.
To upgrade the product:
1. Go to http://demo.eleckey.net/registration_activation.aspx.
2. Under the Upgrade section, enter the Activation Key in the provided field.
3. Click the Check License button. The list of available upgrades appears.
To test the payment system:
1. Click the Buy Now button. The "ElecKey Demo Store" page appears.
2. Click the Pay with my PayPal account. The Login form appears.
3. In the Email edit box, enter email@example.com.
4. In the PayPal password edit box, enter 12345678
5. Click the Log In button. The "Review your information" page appears.
6. Click the Pay Now button. The "Thanks for your order" page appears.
To get the email confirmation:
1. Go to http://www.mailinator.com.
2. Enter test_buyer at the edit box. Then click the GO! button.
(Note: It may take 5-10 seconds for the email to arrive. Then, click the GO! button.)
3. Click the latest email subject, "Order Confirmtion Number XXXXXXXXXX".
4. You will see the product upgrade information in the email content.
To check the result:
1. Go to http://demo.eleckey.net/activationmanager.aspx.
2. Log in with
3. Click the Accounts tab. The Accounts page appears.
4. Click the ActivationKey field. The Control page appears with the Upgrade Logs.
Note: firstname.lastname@example.org Email is a disposable email address for testing purposes only.